DreamWisp has been designed to help patients sleep comfortably with every turn. Marrying the freedom of DreamWear's revolutionary, top of-the-head tube design with Wisp's proven over-the-nose auto seal cushion creates a mask that lets patients sleep how they want without having frontal tubing in the way.
- Top-of-head tube
- Patients can sleep in any position they desire—on their stomach, side, or back - without having the hose in front of their face.
- Minimal headgear design
- DreamWisp delivers airflow within the frame, provides an open line of sight and a uses smaller footprint than traditional nasal masks.
- Easy-to-use magnetic clips
- Magnetic clips enable quick assembly and release of the headgear which can be especially useful for patients who have dexterity issues.
- Minimal contact nasal cushion
- Proven Wisp cushion technology provides minimal contact with the face while creating an optimal seal for patients as they sleep.